Development Engineer Emissions
Donaldson continuously develops technologies to address changing filtration needs. Donaldson is always developing next generation products and services to solve complex filtration and contamination control challenges. As today’s equipment and technology advances, their vast network of expert scientists, multi-disciplined engineers and state-of-the-art internal resources helps them to create innovative solutions to anticipate and exceed these evolving requirements.
Donaldsons culture is based on strong values, which guide collaborators every day, and in every interaction.
- Integrity - We build trust and credibility by demonstrating the highest ethical standards, sound judgment, character and courage.
- Respect - We thrive in an inclusive workplace where employees contribute fully to our success through collaboration and teamwork.
- Commitment - We take individual responsibility for meeting our shared goals and honoring our commitments to each other and our customers.
To support Donaldson in its growth path, we are looking for a:
Development Engineer Emissions
(Leuven – full time – m/f)
Purpose of the position:
- You will be a member of a global team that develops our future exhaust aftertreatment and emissions products. These products protect the environment and improve people’s lives by reducing pollution from engines. Specifically this technology cuts the emissions of fine dust, nitrogen oxides, ozone, smog and greenhouse gasses.
- On a daily basis, you will be responsible for developing exhaust aftertreatment system for Heavy-Duty diesel engines. Your focus is on finding novel aftertreatment packaging solutions, promoting these at (potential) customers and following up the early phases of actual customer projects.
- You are able to transform engineering creativity into realistic designs.
- You will work in parallel with the program manager and project leaders during the early phases of the development.
- You will be the link between the engine laboratory and the application engineering. On a regular base you will participate in creative discussions on the development of our new products.
- You will influence the application engineers on design directions based on lab results & conclusions.
- You will visiting customers to assist the commercial team.
- You are expected to attend conferences and follow industry literature. You keep track of the pulse of the industry and apply this knowledge to the daily R&D work.
- Engineering degree, preferably automotive
- A good balance between perfectionism, customer oriented and result driven.
- Good understanding of, or genuine interest in diesel engine emission technology.
- Specific knowledge of following fields are considered assets for the position: diesel engine exhaust emissions, sheet metal manufacturing technology, fluid dynamics
- Fluent in English. Dutch, French or German is an asset.
- Driving license B
- Travelling in Europe (1-2 /month) required
You can recognize yourself for at least 90% in this vacancy?
Then we are awaiting your CV, mentioning vacancy no. “1091”at: email@example.com.
Contact: ir. Dirk Sterkendries - tel.: +32 16 82 04 82
Serving Talent by Serving the Client,Serving the Client by Serving Talent!