Product Development Engineer Hardware / Software
Belparts is a top-notch manufacturer of HVAC (Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning) components. Thanks to our 25+ years of experience we allow our customers to build more energy-efficient and comfortable buildings. Our firm mission is to constantly invent new HVAC products that surpass the state-of-the-art in the market by far. In order to achieve our high standard in product innovation we leverage the performance of electronics and embedded software and add these powerful ingredients to the hydraulic systems
At Belparts, people make the difference. Their team spirit and skills allow Belparts to keep its momentum in outperforming competition.
To strengthen the Belparts team at headquarters, we are looking for a:
Product Development Engineer Hardware/Software
(Rotselaar – full time – m/f)
As a key person in our Innovation + Engineering team (I+E), you have a multi-faceted role in one or more development projects:
- You define the technical specifications and block diagrams for new products based on the user specifications.
- You define the technical specifications in order to comply with standards and regulations like CE, EMC, ROHS, UL listed, etc. and supervise the testing program in order to ensure the conformity of our products.
- You develop electronic hardware based on the product specification while designing the product for manufacturability and cost.
- You develop embedded software according to product specification and optimizing for resource usage, reliability and implementation speed.
- You actively contribute to testing and characterization of our products together with the other members of the I+E team.
- You maintain, expand, optimize and document the tools for our hydraulics test laboratory.
- You develop tools for our development and production test system and also for customer’s use and You take part in product reviews.
- You have a Master’s degree in Engineering, specializing in (Embedded) Software Engineering, Electronics or Signal Processing (ir/ing)
- You master electronic hardware design from specification to implementation.
- You are able to develop as well embedded as Windows software.
- You have a very good knowledge of analog and digital signal processing, sensor technology and control loops.
- You are able to develop and implement independently new communication interfaces to be integrated in our networked field devices.
- You are familiar with certification processes (e.g. CE).
- Your technological insights provide essential information on how to guide the new technological development, both in hardware and software.
- You are critical of your own work and can detect and quantify potential risks.
- You are result-driven and quality-minded, with a strong technical intuition.
- You are a good communicator, both in writing and speaking.
- You are a problem solver and exhibit a natural tendency to anticipate on problems.
- Experience in HVAC is not required, affinity with HVAC applications clearly is an asset.
- Early-adopter job in a growing and innovative company: you really make the difference.
- Extremely dynamic working environment: new ideas are born and implemented as fast as you can manage.
- Opportunity to shape the products of the future.
You can recognize yourself for at least 80% in this vacancy?
Then we are awaiting your CV, mentioning vacancy no. “1068/DiS” at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact: ir. Dirk Sterkendries
Tel. 016/82 04 82
Serving Talent by Serving the Client,
Serving the Client by Serving Talent!